photo anigif_zps7d2f0644.gif

26 September, 2017

The Birth Story : JASMINE ADELEA

16 SEPTEMBER 2017
3.00
Had very first mild contractions (perut mengeras) and rasa nak buang air besar, put blame onto spicy foods I ate during my dinner ðŸ˜Đ
9.00
Got up from bed and the contractions still coming. I just ignored since there are no labor signs. I'm in week 38.
Husband out to work kejap and told him earlier that I might had contractions and promised he will be back in two hours. Asked the kids to go mandi.
9.50
Feel want to poo, and tried timing the contractions. Irregular and last about 60 seconds tapi dah terdetik dalam hati, Uishhh, berpeluh gak rasa dia. Rileks..
I stay calm and straight went to the toilet. Dapatlah membuang sikit. Flushed and in sudden I felt strong urges. ðŸ˜ģ Berdiri kejap and pegang sink, practise calm breathing. Wondering, Eh gila takkan dah nak bersalin? ðŸĪŠ Due minggu depan. Okeh takpe..rileks dulu. Breath in, breath out.

Can't hold anymore. I cant reach my phone to let husband knows I am in pain. I am alone with the kids now. Suddenly rasa nak membuang lagi, and at the same time ada something nak terkeluar from down below.
I was sweating like hell, bend down at the sink and remain calm, breath and act like nothing happened.
Kenot tahan dah. 😅
I THOUGHT A BLOOD CLOT YANG NAK TERKELUAR, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY A BABY..
She kinda dropped on the floor.. hanging just enough sebab tali pusat pendek. ALLAHUAKBAR.. 😂 I'm just shock. I just gave birth in the bathroom!

About 10.15
Then I heard my MIL got home from surau. The kids came. I remember they said, Ahhhhh, that's a cute tiny baby!
🙄🙄
No kids, it's not what I want to hear now. Please panggil Tokmi.
I came out from the room holding the baby in one hand, half naked. She was like so surprised and asked the neighbours for help. I was surrounded by the makciks while my MIL went to the nearest KK. 😁
Luckily, ada doctor (d/o my MIL's friend) who assisted me to push out the placenta. Dia pun tak berani buat lebih2 sebab takde tools. Kalau ingat balik, memang kelakar. Ikat cord guna ribbon jer sementara tunggu nurse sampai. 😅
11.15
Nurses arrived. They cut the cord and I start breastfed the baby. Checked bp, tear, my condition and all. Did ve, nak keluarkan darah ketul. The baby and I were just fine. No dizzy, no heavy bleeding. Yes, Allah is always with me. They refer me to the nearest hospital (Hospital Kajang). They did some minor stitches at KK before sent me to the hospital.

12.00
Naik ambulance and classified as BBA emergency case. Admitted for 24 hours monitoring since the baby is quite small, only 2.35 kg in week 38.
17 SEPTEMBER 2017
14.00
Discharged and went home. Alhamdulillah, both mommy and baby are safe.


CHRONOLOGY OF THE BIRTH
3.00 - First contraction. Do timing, mild but consistent.
9.00 - Cant really sleep last night, so get up from bed and siap. Plan nak keluar beli barang.
9.50 - Rasa sakit yang sama dari pagi tadi. Buang air besar, and terus rasa baby macam nak terkeluar. I just breath and push. Remain calm and having my own moment. Alone. Unplanned.
10.15 - Told my mom in law (baru balik from surau) that I accidentally gave birth in the bathroom. 😅

Now she is struggling with jaundice. Please pray for us!

8 comments:

LisaLisut said...

Omg!!! Firstly tahniahhhh! Taktau u pregnant no3!! Hahaha. Gosh speechless baca experience branak sndri ni. I almost jd mcm u tp sempat tahan 1.5jam otw g hosp haha. Tp best la kan u xrs sakit lama sgt 😛 Get well soon Jasmine. Take care mommy

amElyn said...

Thanks Lisa!!! Hahaha memang unexpected.. benda jadik sekejap and cepat sgt.. thanks again!! 😘

Anonymous said...

Very nice write-up. I definitely love this site.
Thanks!

Look into my web page :: Business news

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web site
is in fact nice and the people are truly sharing nice thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a
totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Anonymous said...

My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at web,
however I know I am getting familiarity everyday by reading thes nice content.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post. Many thanks
for providing this information.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

 

m e l i n n n © C O P Y R I G H T